Wrap-pizza. Order Papa John's® & Enjoy Delicious Handcrafted Pizza. Discover Deals on the Pizza You Deserve with Papa Johns®. An easy cheat's dinner, Lorraine Pascale's tortilla pizza take minutes and are a great use of leftover wraps.
I love pizza but it has to be very thin and super crispy. I don't do doughy soggy pizza bases, ugh! Wraps or tortillas make the perfect base for a speedy pizza. You can cook Wrap-pizza using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Wrap-pizza
- You need 1 of tortilla de blé complet.
- It’s of Coulis de tomate.
- You need of Poivrons, fromages, etc, à vous de la composer selon vos goûts.
There's no need to pre-cook them, simply throw on your favourite toppings and bake for a few minutes. It only takes a little imagination to use flatbread wraps, intended to contain sandwich-type fillings, as a substitute for pizza crust. Baking a wrap covered in typical pizza toppings – or more unusual ones if you want to get creative – is a quick and easy way to get a meal or snack on the table, and a convenient and tasty way to use up leftovers. The wraps reheat nicely in the microwave or just throw them in a oiled frying pan for a few minutes to warm them up.
Wrap-pizza step by step
- Tartiner du coulis sur votre wrap..
- Y ajouter les ingrédients choisis (ici j'ai fais les fonds de frigo : mozzarella, chèvre, tomates cerises et gruyère râpé)..
- Faites la cuire à 190°C pendant 14 minutes..
- Information : vous pouvez la manger en plat unique ou, comme moi, la partager avec votre moitié et l'accompagner avec des légumes crus..
Feel free to play with the ingredients or the flavor of the tortilla shell. This recipe features the flavors of your favorite pie but only takes a few minutes to make—and there's no cooking or baking required. Perfect for when you're rushing to get kids on the bus! —Elizabeth Dumont, Boulder, Colorado Pizza Wraps Recipe photo by Taste of Home The Best Healthy Pizza On Wrap Recipes on Yummly Grilled Bbq Pork Pizza Wrap, Turkey Wrap, Blt&g Wrap This is a delicious lunch or light dinner for two. Tortillas make the convenient crust for these crispy personal pizzas topped with fresh vegetables and cheese.