Bananabread like a Brownie. Although you get a hint of banana bread it s definitely in the background as the cocoa/chocolate is what s. But I do like banana bread. I like it even better with peanut butter cups, in case you were wondering.
I mostly see recipes for things that look more like banana bars than desserts that resemble brownies. This delectable Brownie Mix Banana Bread! Rich and chocolatey with the moistness of banana bread, you won't be able to stop at one I honestly thought that this Brownie Mix Banana Bread would just taste like chocolate banana bread. You can cook Bananabread like a Brownie using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bananabread like a Brownie
- It’s 3 of bananes.
- You need 1 of banane pour le topping.
- It’s 2 of œufs.
- You need 100 grs of d’amande en poudre.
- It’s 100 grs of farine de châtaigne.
- Prepare 30 grs of sucre de fleur de coco.
- Prepare 1 of cac a bicarbonate alimentaire.
- It’s 25 grs of d’huile de coco.
- Prepare 20 grs of cacao en poudre brut SSA (ou 100grs de chocolat noir à faire fondre avec de l’huile de coco au bain marie).
That's where these banana bread brownies come in. These are very simple to throw together but very delicious if you like chocolate and banana together (raises hand high). Blend in bananas and vanilla extract. With the fruity flavor of banana bread, the fudgy texture of brownies, and a ton of peanut butter drizzled on top, these sweet bars taste like pure comfort Like regular brownies, we'll bake these low and slow so the center cooks through without the edges turning crispy.
Bananabread like a Brownie step by step
- Mélangez le tout.
- Ajoutez éventuellement des amandes, noisettes ou autre oléagineux à la préparation.
- Mélangez à nouveau, versez dans un moule en silicone.
- Déposez la dernière banane coupée en deux.
- 45’ a 180C, c’est prêt 😁 !.
This creative combo starts with a couple ripe bananas and Betty Crocker Original Supreme Premium brownie mix. It just takes four ingredients to make this terrific mashup of two favorite desserts: brownies and banana bread. This recipe comes from my Grandma Schlientz. Anytime there are ripe bananas around our house, it's banana Freshly cooled they were like a chocolate brownie. The next day more like banana bread.