Pain perdu. Ajouter à mes carnets. la recette Pain perdu. Pass the whipped cream at the table. Pain Perdu makes modern music on less-modern tools, namely Nintendo Gameboys.
An easy recipe for a delicious breakfast treat that will put any stale bread to good use! When you spend time in French homes you. Pain perdu literally means "lost bread." The recipe was created as a scrumptious solution for what to do with stale loaves that were about to be "lost" or thrown out. You can cook Pain perdu using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pain perdu
- Prepare 1 of oeuf.
- You need 1 of verre de lait.
- You need 2 cuillères à soupe of sucre.
- You need 1 of pain viennois.
It's a smart way to use up any leftover. Pain-perdu — nm endroit aride peu propice à la culture Centre de la France … Glossaire des noms topographiques en France. Pain Perdu (pronounced pan pare-due) literally means "lost bread", referring to this dishes' magical ability to rescue stale bread that would otherwise be lost. Some call it French toast, but pain perdu is so much more!
Pain perdu step by step
- Mélanger l’œuf, le lait et le sucre et couper des tranches de pain selon votre goût!.
- Mettre les tranches dans le mélange pour qu’elle soient imbibées des deux côtés! Pour ma part je le laisse reposer dedans 30s.
- Mettre dans une poêle et faire dorer les pains de chaque face.
Try our recipe with illustrated, step-by-step instructions and enjoy this homemade dessert. What we call French Toast the French call Pain Perdue. Sometimes served for dessert with fresh fruit. Pain perdu means "lost bread" in French and is the culinary term used for what is more familiarly known as French toast. Originally meant to be served as a dessert, French toast has become a staple.